- FEBRUARY NEWSLETTER
- The February Newsletter includes announcements and an article: On Meaning.
- CENTER CLOSED FOR FEBRUARY SESSHIN
- Although the center will be closed for the February sesshin February 12-15, all are welcome to "side sit" during sesshin sitting blocks. You may also attend 2:45pm dharma talks and the closing ceremony. See the sesshin schedule for details. Daisan will resume on Wednesday, February 17th.
- BOARD ELECTION RESULTS
- The newly elected members of the Zen Center Board are Angela (Vice President), Chuck, Fred, Jodi (Secretary), Kevin B. (President), Paul, and Punit. Board meetings will be held March 12, May 7, July 16, September 10, November 5, and January 21.
- SUNDAY SITTING
- There will be sitting with daisan from 10am-noon on Sunday, February 7th and February 28th.
- 2016 All-Day Sitting
- Dates have been set for 2016 all-day sitting:
- March SESSHIN ENROLLMENT
- Enrollment is open for the March sesshin (March 22-27). This is a 5-day sesshin, but you may apply to only attend the first or last 3 days (everyone is asked to attend the opening evening). Priority will be given to those who can attend all 5 days. The fee is $150 for members, $175 for non-members. An application is available at http://tinyurl.com/sesshin.
- Membership Dues
- Zen Center members are now able to pay dues with PayPal. You may pay dues monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually. Payments can also be scheduled for automatic payment from a checking account or credit card. There is a small transaction fee for the service which has been added to the payment (about 3% -- for a monthly dues payment of $30, the fee will be $1). We encourage members to pay their dues with PayPal to help us streamline accounting procedures at ZCSD.
- JANUARY NEWSLETTER
- The January Newsletter includes announcements and an article: Just Three Breaths.