- Day-Long Retreat AT QUESTHAVEN
Al Zolynas will hold a day-long meditation retreat at Questhaven on Saturday, Feb 28. The cost is $20, which people can pay upon arrival. Let Al know if you are interested and he will provide details (email@example.com).
- March–April Sesshin
- Enrollment is open for the 5-day sesshin from March 30 through April 4th. If you can’t come for the full five days you can apply for the first or last three days. An application is available at http://tinyurl.com/sesshin.
- FEBRUARY NEWSLETTER
- The February Newsletter includes announcements, sesshin application, and an article: Intention and Attention.
- BEACH SITTING DATES
- Elizabeth and Ezra lead sitting and walking meditation at the ocean (near Law Street in Pacific Beach) on occasional Sunday mornings. The dates for 2015 are March 22, May 24, July 19, September 20, and November 1.
- BOARD ELECTION RESULTS
- The newly elected members of the Zen Center Board are: June Cressy (President), Ed Harpin (Vice President), Paul Ross (Secretary), Joyce Lane (Treasurer), Kate Watson, Scott Forbess, and Punit Auerbacher. 2015 meeting dates are posted on the schedule page.
- JANUARY NEWSLETTER
- The January Newsletter includes announcements, sesshin application, and an article: Practicing With Physical Pain.