- ALL DAY SITTING
- There will be All Day Sitting September 13-14. The sign-up and schedule are on the kitchen table. You may attend all or part of the schedule, and there is no charge. Please plan to sit for an entire block if you attend part time. Meals are not provided.
- PRACTICE PERIOD
- Practice Period will start on September 20 and end on October 18. See the September Newsletter or ZCSD Web Site for details and turn in your Practice Period Agreement as soon as possible. Many special events are scheduled.
- SUNDAY BEACH SITTING
- There will be a sitting at the ocean (near Law Street in Pacific Beach) on Sunday morning, September 21, from 10:00-12:30. We will sit facing the ocean for three 30 minute periods, interspersed with two 20 minute gatha walks. It will end with an informal meal - please bring your own lunch. Also bring a cushion or chair to sit on. We will meet at 9:50 at Law St. near the restrooms before going down to the beach to the right of Law Street. Please leave enough time to find a parking space.
- September NEWSLETTER
- The September Newsletter includes announcements, sesshin application, and an article: Practice Period.
- OCTOBER SESSHIN ENROLLMENT
- The three-day October sesshin (October 10-13) is full, so those who apply now will be on the wait list. An application is available at www.zencentersandiego.org/schedule/sesshin.php. There are usually a few on the wait list who get in.
- 2015 Sesshin Dates:
- Here is the sesshin schedule for 2015:
March 30 - April 4
- August NEWSLETTER
- The August Newsletter includes announcements, sesshin application, and an article: Always in the Middle.
- EZRA'S BOOK
- Ezra’s latest book: The Authentic Life: Zen Wisdom for Living Free from Complacency and Fear, is available in the Zen Center Book Store. It is available online and in book stores.